Vegan baby, toddler, and adult recipes along with lifestyle tips!

Jan 29, 2011

TofuXpress

So who would like to donate $40 to our blog to get us a TofuXpress??






A huge reason why people don't like cooking with tofu is because it is such a royal pain to press and drain. I have tried a ton of methods and it is just so wasteful, messy, and time consuming. For $40 + shipping you can get this bad boy to do all of the work for you. Seems to be a decent deal considering you probably waste well over $40 worth of paper towels and other supplies trying to get all of the water out of tofu! 

I asked for one for Valentine's Day so we will see if I get one :) I am not counting on it since I asked for this bad boy for Christmas and I have yet to see it...


1 comment:

  1. ooooo, I like the idea of that chef basket, i think i may have to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete