Vegan baby, toddler, and adult recipes along with lifestyle tips!

Jan 1, 2011

Tofurky Roast with Stuffing and Vegetables

I'll be the first to admit that I always side-eyed the Tofurky roasts in the store. I tried one years ago and it tasted awful, so I never tried it again....until now. It was absolutely delicious and I would definitely recommend to EVERYONE! Even my meat-eater boyfriend chose to eat this over real turkey. It lasted us a week and still tasted great! 





What you'll need
Tofurkey Roast (please read the ingredients - not all of them are vegan)
Vegetables of your choice

 
(The one I bought didn't have the brownie included)



How to Make

 It looks really weird right out of the box, but trust me, it is worth it. Be careful taking it out of the package.




This was so simple. It takes about an hour or so to cook. Follow the directions on the box carefully! You need to cook the roast for about a half hour first by itself with half of the gravy they gave you, then another half hour with all of the gravy and whatever vegetables you want. The gravy is absolutely delicious and they give you more than enough so you won't need to make your own! 



I would definitely make this again, even when it isn't a holiday. Its so tender and the stuffing is really good! The whole box was around $10.99 and totally worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment