Vegan baby, toddler, and adult recipes along with lifestyle tips!

Jan 6, 2011

Silk Almond Milk

We recently switched over to almond milk due to everyone having a sensitive stomach (okay, just me and the baby). She seems to be tolerating this a little better than the others. We tried everything from soy milk, rice milk, hemp milk, coconut milk - and in the process I found out I was allergic to coconut as well! 

Normally I don't like Silk because their milks are too sweet, but I highly recommend Silk's vanilla almond milk. It tastes sweet, almost like a milkshake. This goes really well with smoothies! Add a banana, strawberries, orange juice, and almond milk for a delicious drink!



Also, if you sign up on Silk's site, they email you a 75c coupon asap and email you even more later on!

1 comment:

  1. You should try the organic silk & similar products. My husband and I have noticed a huge difference between the organic soy milk and non organic. the non organic bothers him really bad, but the organic is fine.

    ReplyDelete