Vegan baby, toddler, and adult recipes along with lifestyle tips!

Jan 1, 2011

Pizza Pizza!

One of my favorite foods to make is pizza! This is a very easy, cheap recipe for vegan pizza.


You will need
Daiya cheese (or any vegan cheese)
Pizza or pasta sauce
Crust
Seasonings

How to make

The crust that I use contains honey. This is a personal preference. Some find it vegan while others don't. If you are uncomfortable eating honey, then I recommend looking at the ingredients of different crusts or making your own. This crust contains very very little honey. My daughter is allergic to honey but can still eat this crust without any issues. It comes in three different sizes! This one fits into the toaster oven no problem :)

 

Preheat a toaster oven or regular oven to 300/350F. I like my pizza to be softer, so if you like it crunchy, preheat to 350F. 

Pour sauce onto the crust, add seasonings (I like garlic powder), add cheese, and cook! Let cook for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!

My little helper! She enjoys the pizza more than I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment