Vegan baby, toddler, and adult recipes along with lifestyle tips!

Feb 3, 2011

Dominex - The Eggplant People

Recently our grocery store started carrying a new brand - Dominex. All of their products are made from eggplant. They seem like a relatively new company since all they carry right now are eggplant burgers, eggplant veggie fries, eggplant meatballs, and eggplant cutlets. For the price, you are getting your money's worth. They are about the same price as Amy's except you are getting double the amount of food. Their cutlets also come in a big box for $10, whereas the rest of their products come in a decent sized box for around $5.50. 

I've tried their cutlets and veggie fries. I absolutely love the veggie fries. The cutlets are good too, but the breading seems a little too thin for me. They would go great on a sandwich or with some Daiya cheese on top and dipped in marinara sauce. My daughter and I are addicted to the veggie fries (we are heating some up right now). We dip them in marinara sauce to add a bit of flavor.


Take a look and see if your store carries them! I can't wait to try the eggplant meatballs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment